Brightening Bio Cellulose Mask
Free shipping on all orders over $35, we currently only ship to U.S. addresses. All prices are in US Dollars.
Helps brighten complexion by minimizing the look of uneven skin. Brightening bio cellulose mask adheres to your face like a second skin, allowing for every curve and contour to continually soak in the treatment resulting in maximum absorption. Natural organic extracts from the mountains in Switzerland and France, along with Giga-White and Niacinamide, help to brighten skin complexion. Derived from 100% coconut gel.
WARNINGS: For external use only. Keep away from children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If contact does occur, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Do not apply on area with scars, eczema or dermatitis. Stop use and ask a doctor if redness, swelling or irritation occur. Store the mask in a cool and dry place. Avoid exposure to sunlight.
INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Niacinamide, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Bambusa Textilis Stem Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum)
- Clean and dry your face thoroughly.
- Open packet and unfold the three layers of sheet (nonwoven-bio nano cell sheet-white plastic film).
- Detach the nonwoven before placing the bio nano cell sheet on face and remove the white plastic afterwards.
- Gently press the bio nano cell sheet onto your face for a close fit.
- Leave the sheet mask for 30 minutes and remove it afterwards.
- Massage remaining product into face.