Aloe Vera After Sun Bio Cellulose
Free shipping on all orders over $35, we currently only ship to U.S. addresses. All prices are in US Dollars.
A moisturizing bio cellulose mask infused with natural Aloe Vera that helps to soothe and hydrate sun burnt skin. Contains: Aloe Extract, Grapefruit Extract, Sunflower Extract
WARNINGS: For external use only. Keep away from children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If contact with eyes does occur, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Do not apply on area with scars, eczema or dermatitis. Stop use and consult a doctor is redness, swelling or irritation occurs. Store the mask in a cool and dry place. Avoid exposing to sunlight.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Bambusa Textilis Stem Extract, Pinus Palistris Leaf Extract, Chamomilia Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Betula Alba Bud Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Bud Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Gardenia Florida Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Sunflower) Flower Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Dextrin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum (Fragrance)
- Clean and dry your face thoroughly
- Open the sachet and unfold the mask (there are 3 layers: a non-woven, the bio cellulose mask and a white plastic film)
- Detach the non-woven sheet before placing the bio cellulose mask on your face: after mask is secure, carefully remove the white plastic film
- Gently press the mask onto your face for a contoured fit
- Leave the mask on for 30 minutes
- Lightly massage remaining serum into skin after removal.